Do you want to know where to go, to get a great facial that actually helps the overall health of your skin?
Well the place to go is Essential Beauty.
Essential Beauty recently invited me to try out one or their beauty treatments, when I first received the invitation I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to accept it, because when I think of Essential Beauty, the only thing that came to mind were the pictures of scary piercings I see when walking past their stores. Before accepting, I went on their website and had a look at their menu of treatments available and saw that they offer a range of facials….so I thought I’d try one of them out.
I went for the asap Antioxidant Facial, when you go on their website and click on the facials available they provide an outline of the steps that go into the facial, so you can go in knowing exactly what to expect….which is great, because its important to know what’s going on your skin. The asap Antioxidant Facial follows the following steps:
- Remove any eye make-up with asap gentle eye make-up remover
- Cleanse with asap daily facial cleanser
- Apply asap AHA / BHA exfoliating treatment mask and leave for up to 20 minutes
- Remove your mask using asap daily exfoliating facial scrub
- Lather on asap gentle cleansing gel and rinse it off
- Apply and infuse asap super C serum then massage it in
- Apply and infuse asap super A serum then massage it in
- Apply and infuse asap soothing gel then massage it in
- Apply a thick layer of asap advanced hydrating moisturiser
- After 5 minutes, massage your face with damp hands
- Apply asap advanced eye repair + and lightly massage